This unit is not a high priority on the state exam.
After successfully completing this unit, you will be able to
• describe the physical characteristics of real estate,
• describe the economic characteristics of real estate,
• identify the factors that influence demand,
• identify the factors that influence supply,
• distinguish among different ways of interpreting market conditions, and
• demonstrate understanding of the different market indicators.
This unit will help you evaluate the physical and economic characteristics of the real estate market. You’ll learn how to identify the factors that influence the supply and demand of real estate so that you can describe the market to your sellers and buyers. The unit will also help you understand whether the current market is a buyers’ market or a sellers’ market.